Monday, June 27

Shakesfaire 2005


FLOWERS
Originally uploaded by megalitz.
I had my first Dallas art show/sale this weekend. It was very interesting. I met a lot of great people and learned a lot in the process. The show is new, so it has some kinks to work out, but all in all it was a good experience. A very good trial run. Sometimes I have more motivation and ideas than I know what to do with, which makes you feel so great, so I'm on that high right now. I've got to use it to really get some things accomplished. Thanks again to all of the people who helped me this weekend, whether it was cutting business cards or sitting with me and drinking beer, you all rock and couldn't have done it without you! stay tuned, i am in the process of developing a website which will showcase my work and even have it up for sale! cheers! www.melissagalitz.com

6 Comments:

Blogger shellie said...

hey it was a pleasure............send me some files so i can get started on this stuff for ya. LOVe ya..........had so much fun this weekend!!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Derek Chronicles Was Here !

12:09 AM  
Blogger JessPatterson said...

Hey Missy, Glad to hear your show went well. I'd love to see your work, and maybe buy a piece so I have a Melissa J. Galitz original in my house :-) Let's try to plan a get together so we can really hangout this time. Coming back East anytime soon????

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I had so much fun this weekend! Your stuff rocks! I'm so glad you got this opportunity and I was glad I could be there to help out. I'm the business card cutting queen by the way!!! :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

thanks guys, yall rock! i will be putting my work up for sale this month, or whenever shellie has time to help me. ; ) i will start getting files ready shells, thanks again! as for coming back east, i won't be back anytime soon. but ellinger (patterson) you are more than welcome to come to dallas anytime! and girls i had a great time with you, glad you finally made it back okay!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

hehe graeme i almost forgot what a huge part you played in passing me the paper before i cut it. I seriously don't know what i would have done without you. you rock man!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home