Tuesday, February 22

happy birthday dad!


smiley dad_sm
Originally uploaded by megalitz.
happy birthday dad! this post is dedicated to you, the most wonderful, caring, loving father in the whole entire world! who loves me more than anyone could even fathom and would do anything for me! well, dad, i love you more than you could ever imagine, and i would do anything for you! im sorry for all of the hard things you have had to go through these past few years, i wish i could take it all away. and yes, i am writing this to you and you don't read these postings (thank god cos you would've killed me by now), its just the principle of the thing. i love you, you mean the world to me, happy birthday!

4 Comments:

Blogger shellie said...

your dad is a really cool guy and at the same time I don't know the half of it, it sounds like you really have a lot of love in your heart for him. i'm sure he is so happy and feels lucky to have you as a daughter! i think no matter how many stupid annoying things we do as kids, our parents are still like "okay here's twenty bucks, go buy something you like"......well i don't mean like its all about money, but my mom just keeps forgiving me. I never really realize how much stress and stuff she goes through worrying about me.
yay for great parents!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

yeah true dat! Happy Birthday to your dad! I agree... parents are great!!! they always forgive us... its like neverending... Even that "tough love" crap that my parents used to say when I was younger is now starting to make sense. My dad always says that he was 7 feet tall and blonde hair before us kids... now he is 6'2" with gray hair!

10:48 AM  
Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

awe thats cute, it put a smile on my face! happy birthday to melissa's dad! ps. sorry i missed ur call, i'll try to holla at you tonight.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

your dad is an amazing person and I admire both of you for everything that you have gone through. You both are beautiful people! Happy B-day to Lis's Dad!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home