Wednesday, February 22

happy birthday to my dad!


finceiling9a
Originally uploaded by megalitz.
he doesnt read this, thank god, but here's a happy birthday shout out to him anyways! he's the best! not sure what i would do without him, and don't really want to think about that either. : ) heres a picture of our almost finished basement. this is the third house he's done this in. its just another day in the life for my dad. he's amazing. thats my desk to the right. yeah, he made that too. customized it just how i wanted it! man, if only i could have that down in texas! well, good work dad!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Happy Birthday Mr. G. Your dad seriously does rock lis. I love that guy. When you talk to him next tell him I wishing him a big one. :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

happy bday mr. g! :-) cool basement! :-) so is that at your house back home?

1:57 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

I call that a "labor of love".

Looks like your Dad is a handyman. I like the double doors for an entrance. I did those in my bedroom. What purpose they serve, I don't know, but they look cool and it was something to waste time installing on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home